Inspire.Create. Stamping Challenges Challenge#171|ThemeChallenge Summer

Hello and welcome to challenge #171 a Theme Challenge. 
Our theme challenge for today is Summer. Were I live on the East Coast of N.S.W. Australia it is winter and way too cold to be thinking about Summer. It is more like hot chocolate and curling up by the heater with a good book weather.


Whilst digging through my stash I found this little photograph shaker frame. I bought it at the local post office a few years ago and put it away for a future project. I thought it would team up perfectly with the very cute Beach Day stamp set and its coordinating dies. (You will probably notice some speckly bits on the stamped image. This isn't a defect in the stamp it is the sand from inside the frame clinging to the sides).
 

There are some gorgeous dies in the set and I can think of any number of creations for it.
I hope you like my project today and I have inspired you to enter the challenge. You can see more inspiration over on the 
 We really would love to see your creations. Note we need your projects submitted here by 10am. Sunday  (UK time). Below are the products I have used for today's project.

 If you are an Australian resident and wish to purchase the products I have used for todays project just click on the product thumbnail to take you to my Online Store. To make your way to our beautiful newAnnual Catalogue either click on an image below or the catalogue image to the right of this page.

Product List


your photo name

No comments:

Post a Comment