Inspire.Create. Stamping Challenges #169|Theme Challenge

Hello and welcome to challenge #169 a Theme Challenge. Today is the second day of winter it is very chilly with showers on the way. Brrr a good day for crafting. 
Our theme challenge for today is Wedding|Anniversary.


I have chosen the Nature's Sweetness DSP for my project with its earthy colours. The Nature's Sweetness DSP has beautiful sketched images of plants with some designs including gold foil for added richness to your projects. Perfect for a wedding cards I think.




I have used the images from the DSP and the sentiment is from the Something Fancy Cling Stamp Set.
I hope you like my card today and I have inspired you to enter the challenge. You can see more inspiration over on the Inspire.Create. Stamping Challenges blog site. 
 We really would love to see your creations. Note we need your projects submitted here by 10am. Sunday  (UK time). Below are the products I have used for today's project.

 If you are an Australian resident and wish to purchase the products I have used for todays project just click on the product thumbnail to take you to my Online Store. To make your way to our beautiful newAnnual Catalogue either click on an image below or the catalogue image to the right of this page.
 

Product List


your photo name

No comments:

Post a Comment