Inspire.Create. Stamping Challenges Challenge#172|Inspiration Challenge

Hello and welcome to Inspire.Create. Challenge #172. I am Karen Farquhar an Australian Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. This week we have been set an Inspiration Challenge. The challenge is to create a project from anything that appeals to you from this gorgeous card created by Hannah.
You could choose to recreate Hannah's layout, her colour scheme, her theme, the same stamped images... Hannah has used the Enduring Beauty stamp set from Stampin' Up! Anything that appeals to you. There are no wrongs.
When I first saw Hannah's card it screamed `Layers of Beauty' to me. 'Layers of Beauty' is a beautiful bundle on page 57 of the 2024-2025 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue.
 The bundle includes the stamp set, Layers of Beauty Dies and a set of 5 Layers of Beauty Decorative Masks. Which all coordinate to produce these beautiful roses.
I have seen many colour combinations using this bundle but the one that caught my eye was the colours used by Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Stacey Marsh. I thought they were most striking.



 The colour inks used are Pebbled Path, Bubble Bath and Moody Mauve. The bundle makes colouring the images so simple.
Also note the Labeled with Love stamp set 
used for the sentiment has a coordinating punch and a die set available. 
Thank you for dropping by I hope you are inspired by my project. Do you feel like you would like to join the Inspire.Create Stamping Challenge?  
 We really would love to see your creations. Note we need your projects submitted here by 10am. Sunday  (UK time). Below are the products I have used for today's project.

 If you are an Australian resident and wish to purchase the products I have used for todays project just click on the product thumbnail to take you to my Online Store. To make your way to our beautiful Annual Catalogue either click on an image below or the catalogue image to the right of this page.

Product List


your photo name

No comments:

Post a Comment