Global Design Project Colour Challenge #GDP137

 Hello and welcome. What a gorgeous colour challenge for Global Design Project #GDP137. Such a pretty combination.



Today is Mother's Day in Australia so I have created a Mother's Day card for my GDP submission. I thought the stamp set 'Flying Home' was so very appropriate with the mother bird feeding her three little chicks. I have 2 sisters and my mother is still always trying to feed us even though we are grown women with grown families of our own.



I have been meaning to try the Embossing Paste for a while now but have been putting it in the too hard box. Silly me though it is as simple to use as spreading butter on a slice of bread but with a more stunning effect and less calories. For my projects I have used the Shimmery White Paste but it also comes in plain white and silver.
I have heat embossed my birdies onto Shimmery White Cardstock, water coloured them for a soft effect, then fussy cut the image and attached it to Whisper White Cardstock.





Every Mother's Day I make a small gift for the mother's in my family. This year I have made some little gift boxes containing a scented candle using the colours from the challenge.








The stamp set I have used is the soon to retire 'Floral Phrases' set. You can find the instructions for these little gift boxes here at Flutter By Heidi. Thank you Heidi for sharing.

And a big thank you to you for visiting me today.


Below are the products I have used for my Global Design Project #GDP137 Colour Challenge.
Click on a thumbnail to take you to my Online Store.

While there have a look at the 'Last-Chance Products' which are the Retiring Products - available until supplies last.
Have a browse through the Stampin' Up! 2017-2018 Annual Catalogue.
And also the 2018 Occasions Catalogue - available now until 31st May 2018 or also until supplies last.
Have a fun time shopping.
(Sorry Australian residence only).







Product List


your photo name

No comments:

Post a Comment