Inspire.Create. STAMPING CHALLENGES Halloween Challenge #226

Hello and welcome to another Inspire.Create Stamping Challenge! I’m Karen Farquhar from Australia. This week, we have been given a Halloween theme to inspire our creations.
Here in Australia, we don’t celebrate Halloween quite as much as they do in some other countries. However, Stampin’ Up! always manages to tempt us with the most irresistible Halloween products! Even though I had decided that I wasn’t going to give in and purchase any Halloween products this year, this challenge gave me the perfect excuse to relent and buy a few. šŸŽƒšŸ‘»



For my submission I have created a set of fun fold cards.




I love the look on the cat's face. 










These are the measurements for the these cards:

Card Base
  • Cardstock: 14.4 cm x 20 cm
  • Score at 10.5 cm
Mechanism inside
  • Card stock 14.4 cm x 20 cm 
  • Score at 5 cm, 10 cm, and 15 cm

Designer Series paper
  • Front panel: 14.4 cm x 10 cm
  • Inside narrow panel: 4.5 cm x 13.9 cm
Below is a view of the inside of the card.






My inspiration for these cards came from a fellow Australian demonstrator Cathy Proctor who was even kind enough to supply the above measurements. Thank you Cathy.

You can find even more inspiration from the incredibly talented members of our Design Team over on the Inspire.Create. Stamping Challenges website.

Feeling inspired? We’d love to see your creations! šŸ’• To join the challenge, submit your project here by 10am Sunday (UK time). Below are the products I’ve used for today’s project. If you’re based in Australia and would like to make a purchase, simply click on the product thumbnails below to visit my online store. 



Product List


your photo name

No comments:

Post a Comment