Inspire.Create. STAMPING CHALLENGES Clean and Simple |Challenge #225


Hello and welcome to the Inspire.Create Stamping Challenge. I am Karen Farquhar from Australia. For today's challenge we have been asked to create a Clean and Simple card.

I have die cut 2 ferns from the Fern and Flora Dies. These dies belong to the beautiful Moonlit Flora Suite Collection.


 I trimmed the leaflets off the lower end of the frond stem to keep the arrangement simpler and cleaner looking and set it on a basic black square of card stock. A black border brings the design together. 

You can find even more inspiration from the incredibly talented members of our Design Team over on the Inspire.Create. Stamping Challenges website

Feeling inspired? We’d love to see your creations! 💕 To join the challenge, submit your project here by 10am Sunday (UK time). Below are the products I’ve used for today’s project. If you’re based in Australia and would like to make a purchase, simply click on the product thumbnails below to visit my online store. 

Product List


your photo name

No comments:

Post a Comment