Inspire.Create Stamping Challenges Challenge 134


Hello and welcome to another Inspire.Create.Challenge. I am Karen Farquhar from Australia. This week we have been set a CASE the Designer challenge. The challenge card having been created by our challenge team member Verity Pursglove. I just love these cards and have been itching to create one of my own since I first saw Verity's.
For my submission I have used the Country Floral Lane Suite Collection from the new Stampin' Up! Mini Catalogue January-April 2023.
This is such a pretty suite. I always try to purchase the whole suit so when I sit down to create I know everything I have on hand will coordinate. Of course it isn't necessary to buy a whole suite as Stamping' Up! pride themselves on producing coordinating products but the suites do make the creating process so much easier.


To CASE Verity's card I have adhered strips of Designer Series Paper to a piece of window sheet and then using a circle die I have cut the circular shape. By then adhering Dimensionals behind the paper strips to raise the circle up it gives the illusion that the circle is floating. A simple stamped arrangement and sentiment were added to the side to complete the card.
Thank you for dropping by today I hope you are inspired by my project. Do you feel like you would like to join the The Inspire.Create. Stamping Challenges?
 We really would love to see your creations. Note we need your projects submitted here by 10am. (UK time) here.
Below are the products I have used for today's projects.
 If you are an Australian resident and wish to purchase just click on the product thumbnail to take you to my Online Store
Bye for now.

Product List 


your photo name

No comments:

Post a Comment