Inspire.Create Stamping Challenges Challenge 133

Hello and welcome to 2023! I am Karen Farquhar from Australia and today we are welcoming the new year in with an Inspire.Create Stamping Theme Challenge 'New to You'.

When thinking about this challenge there were a few things I could name that are new to me: firstly a new year which brings new Stampin' Up! catalogues and of course the most exciting of all my new baby Grandson. 
So I have used some new products from the new January-April mini catalogue and the new Sale-a-bration catalogue to create a scrapbook page for my new baby Grandson. These catalogues will both be available from the 5th January 2023.
I have been creating scrapbook albums for each of my Grandchildren since their birth which I present to them on their 18th Birthdays.
Hopefully I will live long enough to be able to complete Brody's for him.😏


I have compiled a product list for you as I am unable to publish photographs of the sneak peek products until the catalogues are released.
Alphabet A La Mode Dies from the  2023 January-April Mini catalogue
Adorable Owls Stamp set from the Sale-a-bration catalogue free with $90 purchase
Dandy Designs Designer Series Paper from the Sale-a-bration catalogue free with $180 purchase.
Those products available now are pictured below. Just follow their links to my online store. 
Thank you for dropping by today I hope you are inspired by my project. Do you feel like you would like to join the The Inspire.Create. Stamping Challenges?
 We really would love to see your creations. Note we need your projects submitted here by 10am. (UK time) here.
Wishing you all a Happy and Healthy 2023!
 

Product List


your photo name

No comments:

Post a Comment