Inspire.Create Stamping Challenges Theme: Birthday


 Happy New Year! Hello and welcome to another Inspire.Create.Challenge. I am Karen Farquhar from Australia. This week we have a theme challenge for you, the theme being 'Birthday'.






I always feel sorry for people who celebrate their birthdays around Christmas. My Granddaughter, Emily, was born on the 3rd of January and there is always the problem of what to give her for her Birthday. At least I have a card for her. How convenient.



Given that Emily is turning 15 years of age I thought she may like a bright, sparkly card. 
So I have a little sneak peak for you from the Stampin' Up! Mini Catalogue, due for release on the 4th of January. 
I have used the Brilliant Rainbow Dies and teamed them with the gorgeous Rainbow Glimmer Paper from the Annual Catalogue to create these cards. The sentiment 'Happy Birthday' is from the  Special Moments Stamp set available for free during our Sale-A-Bration promotion which will be running from 4th January-28th February, 2022.


I have used opposite ends of the Glimmer Paper to create a feminine version and then a more masculine version of the card.
I liked the idea of having the rainbow card front as a cut away but I can tell you it was a bit difficult to trim the card front back to the rainbow neatly and evenly as there isn't a die for this. Not perfect but I gave it my best shot. The sun is cut from the Tasteful Labels Dies available in the Annual Catalogue.

Would you like to join the challenge? Then pop on over and view the gorgeous creations by our team and other talented stampers here. We would love for you to join in the fun. Add your project to our gallery .
 We really would love to see your creations. Note we need your projects submitted by 10am. (UK time)
Below are the products I have used for today's 
Inspire.Create Stamping Challenges if you wish to purchase just click on the product thumbnail to take you to my Online Store. 
Bye for now. 
Please stay safe.

Product List 



your photo name

1 comment:

  1. These are amazing, and you did an awesome job on trimming the front! SO cute and fun!

    ReplyDelete