Last Minute Christmas Gifts

Hello I thought I would share with you today some of the quick small Christmas gifts I have been creating during the lead up to Christmas.
The first are my little Santas for my grandnephews and grandnieces. 


 I simply cut a 5cm x 21cm strip of card stock punched, both ends with the Delightful Tag Topper Punch and scored along the long side at 9cm from each end. 
I stamped Santa from the Be Jolly stamp set, coloured him with my blend pens, fussy cut him out then adhered him to the front of the 5cm strip. I then die cut a hole for his tummy. I needed a hole in the front and back to accomodate a Lindt chocolate. 



 My next projects are gifts for family and stamping friends. I have created some pretty polished pink poinsettias using the Poinsettia Dies and the gorgeous 2021-2023 Shimmer Vellum. 



Using the die cut poinsettias I have added them to gift tags large and small.




For the small poinsettia I have just used up my scraps as I couldn't bear to waste the beautiful paper.


Here I have added the poinsettias to the top of our 31/8" x 31/8" acetate card boxes adding some pink Lindt chocolates to coordinate. 



For this project I have decorated a candle jar 

I have had such fun with these colours this year inspired by the Whimsy & Wonder Specialty Designer Paper I couldn't not pass up creating a gift box of tags with the Whimsy Wonder Suite.

 I have packaged them in a Stampin' Up! C6 Acetate Card Box.



I found adding the ribbon to the tag tops was a little bulky so I have folded and tied the ribbon and nestled it in the box with the cards to create a pretty presentation. 


 Notice a little sneak peak? The Soft Succulent Satin Shimmer ribbon available next month in our new January-June Mini Catalogue.

Below are the products I have used today just click on the product thumbnail to take you to my Online Store if you wish to purchase. Be quick though as supplies from the Mini catalogue are selling out fast as this catalogue will end at the end of this month.
Bye for now. 
Please stay safe and have a very Merry Christmas.


 

Product List
Real Red Combo Pack Stampin' Blends
Real Red Combo Pack Stampin' Blends
[147935]


your photo name

1 comment:

  1. I just saw your darling tags using the Whimsy dies. Thank you for sharing this. Love them. SO pretty!

    ReplyDelete