Inspire.Create.Stamping Challenges Challenge #105

Hello and welcome to Inspire.Create Stamping Challenges #105. I am Karen Farquhar from Australia and we have a great sketch challenge for you today.


For today's challenge I have created a coordinating card set ie. a regular size greeting card, a gift card and 2 gift tags.





I have used the Specialty Designer Series Paper Whimsy & Wonder from Stampin' Up!s retiring July-December 2021 Mini Catalogue and the Poinsettia Dies from their Annual Catalogue. 

 

I have added a little Wink of Stella (maybe not just a little) to the flowers to add a little sparkle.


So are you up for the challenge? Pop on over and view the gorgeous creations created by our team. We would love for you to join in the fun. Add your project to our gallery we would love see your creations. Please post your projects here Note we need your projects submitted by 10am. (UK time)
Below are the products I have used today just click on the product thumbnail to take you to my Online Store if you wish to purchase.
Bye for now. Please stay safe.

Product List


your photo name

No comments:

Post a Comment