Inspire.Create. Stamping Challenges Challenge #109

Hello and welcome to Inspire.Create Stamping Challenges #109. I am Karen Farquhar from Australia and we have a CASE the Designer challenge for you today. The designer we are casing is one of our very clever and creative Inspire.Create team members Denita Wright-Smee.
Denita is very special to me as she is not only a member of my Stampin' Up! team but a very dear friend who provides never ending inspiration and encouragement to me.

Is there anything sweeter than a galloping unicorn and none are sweeter than the cartoon style unicorn in Stampin' Up!'s Hippo Happiness Bundle from the 2021-2022 Annual catalogue. Here I have created a simple card CASEing the design from Dentia's card
but substituting and featuring the great elements from the stamp set and its coordinating dies.
I've substituted Denita's swirly frame for a die cut stitched frame that creates a base for my sentiment and unicorn. I have also used another of the dies to replace the ribbon.
For the unicorn there are two stamps in the set that are used together to build this cutie. One stamps the full shape of the unicorn, and the other fills his body, leaving the face blank so it can be filled in with the face stamp. I have stamped the full body in Daffodil delight and then head and body in Melon Mambo stamping directly over the Daffodil Delight body. Using Tuxedo Black I then stamped the face.
The Hippo Happiness Bundle has so many elements I think it is a must for you wish list. 

Would you like to join the challenge? Then pop on over and view the gorgeous creations by our team and other talented stampers here. We would love for you to join in the fun. Add your project to our gallery here
 We really would love to see your creations. Note we need your projects submitted by 10am. (UK time)
Below are the products I have used for today's 
Inspire.Create Stamping Challenge if you wish to purchase just click on the product thumbnail to take you to my Online Store
Bye for now. 
Please stay safe.

                                        Product List


your photo name

No comments:

Post a Comment