Inspire.Create. Stamping Challenges #136 | Colour Challenge

Hello and welcome to another Inspire.Create Stamping Challenge. I am Karen Farquhar from Australia. This week we have been set a colour challenge. The colours are Evening Evergreen, Polished Pink, Fresh Freesia & Pear Pizazz.
 
When I first looked at the colours I was drawn to the bright, fun colours you would find in an ice cream sundae & I have been itching to play with the Share a Milkshake stamp  bundle from Stampin' Up!'s mini catalogue.



To create the card I have incorporated all the challenge colours plus a little Smokey Slate for the spoon. (which isn't really against the challenge guidelines as it is a lighter shade of black) I have 'stamped off ' my Pear Pizzaz ink to create a lighter tone. By doing this it did give the stamped image a mottled look but I thought that was OK as it added texture to the image.
Thank you for dropping by today I hope you are inspired by my project. Do you feel like you would like to join the Inspire.Create. Stamping Challenges?
 We really would love to see your creations. Note we need your projects submitted here by 10am. (UK time).
Don' forget Sale-a-bration is running from 5 January - 28th February this year while stocks last so get in as soon as you can for some great deals.
Below are the products I have used for today's project.
 If you are an Australian resident and wish to purchase just click on the product thumbnail to take you to my Online Store
Bye for now.

Product List


your photo name

No comments:

Post a Comment