Inspire.Create. Stamping Challenges Challenge 135


Hello and welcome to another Inspire.Create.Challenge. I am Karen Farquhar from Australia. This week we have a sketch challenge for you.



I have made  the gorgeous Dainty Flowers 12" x 12" Designer Series paper the hero of my card. One of our FREE papers available during Sale-a-Bration.
Using the sketch as my guide I simply had to add a little stamping and dry embossing to create this pretty card.


Dainty Flowers Designer Series Papers is one of our FREE products available to choose from during Sale-a-Bration with every $90A purchase (plus postage & handling).
Sale-a-bration only runs from 5 January - 28th February this year while stocks last so get in as soon as you can for these great deals.

Thank you for dropping by today I hope you are inspired by my project. Do you feel like you would like to join the The Inspire.Create. Stamping Challenges?
 We really would love to see your creations. Note we need your projects submitted here by 10am. (UK time) here.
Below are the products I have used for today's project.
 If you are an Australian resident and wish to purchase just click on the product thumbnail to take you to my Online Store
Bye for now.

Product List


your photo name

No comments:

Post a Comment