Global Design Project #GDP133

Hello and welcome. Wow with everything going on in the past Stampin' Up! week it has been a bit hard to keep up! With Onstage, release of our new In Colours and retirement list I have just about been swept away in the excitement. So I thought I had better sit down and do some stamping before I get too ahead of myself.
Global Design Project #GDP133 is another Colour Challenge. The colours are Crumb Cake, Night of Navy and Tranquil Tide.




With the arrival of my demonstrator preorder I had to give you a little sneak peak of what's to come.
As part of her reward for reaching $1million in sales Stampin' Up collaborated with Mary Fish on creating a simple, modern flower and vase stamp set, with a matching punch including Mary's signature tulip in the stamp set and punch. The set is named Varied Vases.
Unfortunately this set won't be available until June unless you become a demonstrator and join my team. It would be so lovely to have you along.
Some things to love about the set is it is a photopolymer, double stamp set. There are line, solid and patterned images, with a very pretty font and versatile sentiments. I'm sure this set is going to be very popular and I can't wait to start breaking open my new In Colors to use with it.





Using the Varied Vases stamp set and punch, because it is new and I can't help myself, I have created these little gift cards for Global Design Project Challenge #GDP133.




   I have added a card also to show how versatile the stamp set is.







2 gift tags made with the extra stamped images I had floating around my craft table.





Thank you for calling by today. Pop on over to the Global Design Project page for lots more inspiration with these colours.
Below are the products I have used today. Click on the thumbnails to take you straight to my online store. Don't forget about the retiring products get them before they have gone. Have fun! Available to Australian residents only. 
  

Product List
Night Of Navy Solid Baker's Twine
Night Of Navy Solid Baker's Twine
[141684]


your photo name

No comments:

Post a Comment