Inspire.Create. Stamping Challenges Challenge#131

Hello and welcome to another Inspire.Create Stamping Challenge. I am Karen Farquhar from Australia. This week our challenge is a sketch challenge.


I have used the beautiful Lights Aglow Suite for my creations today. I will admit this sketch did have me rattled and it took a lot of pondering to come up with these ideas. 



For my first two cards I have followed the sketch design.



And for my third card I have I changed the aspect of the sketch. From vertical to horizontal. When I saw this photo on my computer I thought I had left some random mini glue dots on the star reef but however when I went back to look at the actual card I remembered I had placed some Fine Sparkle Adhesive Gems around the reef. Very pretty in real life but they look like glue dots in my photograph. OOPs!                        


Thank you for dropping by today. Feel like you would like to join the The Inspire.Create. Stamping Challenges?
 We really would love to see your creations. Note we need your projects submitted here by 10am. (UK time) here.

Below are the products I have used for today's projects.
 If you are an Australian resident and wish to purchase just click on the product thumbnail to take you to my Online Store
Bye for now.

Product List


your photo name

No comments:

Post a Comment