Inspire.Create Stamping Challenge 129

Hello and welcome to another Inspire.Create Stamping Challenge. I am Karen Farquhar from Australia. This week we have a theme challenge for you 'Festive'.


For my submission I have chosen to use the Lights Aglow Suite from Stampin' Up!'s July to December 2022 Mini catalogue. 



To create the first card I took a piece of 13cm x 29.5cm Very Vanilla cardstock and scored the long side at 4.5cm, 9.5cm,19.5cm, 24.5cm. Creating a gatefold card.

I matched the centre of the tree die along the edge of the first fold of the cardstock and placed edge of my top cutting plate of my emboss die cutting machine on the fold. I then ran the die through to the folded edge of the cardstock only cutting to the middle of the tree. I then repeated this on the last fold of the card only cutting the opposite tree side.

I then die cut a piece of gold glimmer specialty paper with the tree die.

Next I gold embossed the tree stamp onto a piece of Very Vanilla cardstock and die cut it as well

I cut the two die cut trees down the centre, then layered and adhered all pieces to the respective tree sides on the front of the card.

I adhered two 4.6cm x 12.6 pieces of gold glimmer specialty paper to the front of the card.

Then embossed two 4.2 x 12. 2 Very Vanilla  cardstock panels and adhered them to the front of the card

I then stamped and gold embossed the 3 stars in the stamp set, die cut them and adhered them to the right hand corner of the card front.  


For this card I have used the Brightest Glow Bundle to create this card. 


This card was created using a combination of the Labels Aglow Dies Christmas Banners Bundle and the Country Wreaths Bundle.

Thank you for dropping by today. Feel like you would like to join the Inspire.Create Stamping Challenges?
 We really would love to see your creations. Note we need your projects submitted here by 10am. (UK time) here.
Below are the products I have used for today's projects.
 If you are an Australian resident and wish to purchase just click on the product thumbnail to take you to my Online Store
Bye for now. 
Please stay safe.


Product List


your photo name

No comments:

Post a Comment