Inspire.Create Challenge 128

Hello and welcome to another Inspire.Create Stamping Challenge. I am Karen Farquhar from Australia. This week the design team have been set a colour challenge. The colours are Basic Black, Basic Grey, Gorgeous Grape and Pumpkin Pie. These colours just screamed Halloween to me. 

I have created some projects using the fun Scary Cute Bundle for my submission today.


 
My first card is actually a CASE of a card created by Brian King. Brian has used a strip of cropped Halloween Street Specialty Designer Series Paper, stamped a sentiment along the line of the paper and added a fun focal image of a little ghost. I have showcased the trick or treating small boy on a black circle and a larger circle to add space between the boy and the bold stripes along the edge. The DSP Brian has used is now retired so I ruled Gorgeous Grape and Basic Gray lines between the strips of our sparkly black and orange Glitter Washi Tape instead. The white space on the top of this card balances out the heavy strips on the base of the card. 

                                                   

I was itching to add some green to these colours so I have created another card with the cute Frankenstein Monster image from the stamp set in Parakeet Party. 


My little fairy princes card could also be a birthday card for a special girl. To create the blended colours on the images I inked my stamp up with the lighter colour and then used a dauber sponge to add the darker colour to the edges. The aim was to depict the Trick or Treaters either walking from darkness to light or vice a versa.

This cute little box was created using instructions from the very clever Benda Quintana.
Thank you for dropping by today. Feel like you would like to join the Inspire.Create Challenge?
We really would love to see your creations. Note we need your projects submitted here by 10am. (UK time)here.
Below are the products I have used for today's projects. If you are an Australian resident and wish to purchase just click on the product thumbnail to take you to my Online Store
Bye for now. 
Please stay safe.

Product List


your photo name

2 comments:

  1. These are all so adorable! Love the ombre effect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jen for your kind comment. Karen

      Delete