Inspire.Create Stamping Challenges Theme: Spooky

 Hello and welcome to another Inspire.Create Stamping Challenge. I am Karen Farquhar from Australia. This week the design team have been set a Theme challenge the challenge being 'Spooky'.

I was flattered to be asked to provide a display for Louse Sharp's Stamping By the Sea Craft Retreat I was attending this year. I thought it would be a great opportunity to create the scrapbook page of my Granddaughter I have had in the back of my mind since last Halloween. I also went ahead and created some cards and 3D items for the display. All very convenient for this theme of 'Spooky'.


The spooky house is the stamped image from Sweet Gingerbread Bundle Pg.20 of the July-December Mini catalogue. I trimmed some of the roofline away to achieve the shape I was aiming for. The pumpkin is cut from the Celebrate Everything Host Gift Paper, the lollies (sweets) end papers I cut with the Penguin Builder Punch. Some lollies are hand drawn or stamped from the Sweet Gingerbread stamp set.
I had to print the titles from my computer or die-cut them with my ScanNCut machine.



My next group of cards have been created with the Bewitching Bundle also in the July-December 2022 Mini catalogue pg.57.
So cute.







This devious little witch is from the Best Witches stamp set. Loved using the Glitter Washi Tape pg.57 of the catalogue.



Below is a gatefold card held in place with a belly band. Stamped images are from the Scary Cute Stamp set.




And a some of 3D items I have used for my display.



I found the pattern for the witches shoe on Pinterest.

 

I always fall in love with the Halloween stamp sets Stampin' Up! produce each year. However in Australia we don't send out a lot of Halloween cards so I was thrilled to have an excuse to play with the Halloween goodies from this year's Mini Catalogue.           
Thank you for dropping by today. Feel like you would like to join the Inspire.Create Stamping Challenge?
 We really would love to see your creations. Note we need your projects submitted here by 10am. (UK time) .
Below are the products I have used for today's projects. Don't be spooked by the number of products I have used. These projects were for display so I have used a lot of different products for a wider variety of ideas. 
 If you are an Australian resident and wish to purchase just click on the product thumbnail to take you to my Online Store
Bye for now. 
Please stay safe.


Product List


your photo name

1 comment:

  1. So many cute and clever ideas! My favorite is your adorable scrapbook page! Such a cool idea to use the penguin punch for candy! TFS!!

    ReplyDelete