Inspire.Create Stamping Challenges Challenge #115

Hello and welcome to another Inspire.Create.Challenge. I am Karen Farquhar from Australia. This week the design team have been set a colour challenge using Basic Black, Basic White and a free choice colour. For my free choice colour I decided to give Bumble Bee one of Stampin' Up!'s retiring In Colors a last hooray.


I chose to use the sweet Hello Ladybug Bundle to demonstrate the sets versatility. We can't only have lady beetles we can have bees as well. I have also seen the ladybugs stamped in many pretty colours.
 

I found these gorgeous Easter Lindt Bugs and Bees chocolates at my local supermarket and thought they matched perfectly with the Hello Ladybug Bundle.
My intention was to use them for my Easter Stamp Club class however COVID has found it's way to our home and I had to cancel my class.


Here we have a Peek-a-Boo Circle card. The instructions for this card can be found at the very talented Patty Bennett's web page.  


This treat box holds 4 beetle chocolates and would be just as sweet with a bee on the lid.
Measurements are: 11cm x 24cm Real Red cardstock 
Score 11cm side at 2cm and 9cm 
Score 24cm side at 2cm, 11cm., 13cm, 22cm
Black cardstock: 8.6cm x 6.6cm
Basic Black cardstock: 8.2cm x 6.2cm



I have also created some coordinating gift tags. Little beetles


and little bees.
Would you like to join the challenge? Then pop on over and view the gorgeous creations by our team and other talented stampers here. We would love for you to join in the fun. Add your project to our gallery here. 
 We really would love to see your creations. Note we need your projects submitted by 10am. (UK time)
Below are the products I have used for today's 
Inspire.Create Stamping Challenge if you wish to purchase just click on the product thumbnail to take you to my Online Store
I hope you have liked my projects today and please join me next time for more creative inspiration.
Bye for now. 
Please stay safe.


Product List


your photo name

No comments:

Post a Comment