Inspire.Create Stamping Challenges Challenge 114

Hello and welcome to another Inspire.Create.Challenge. I am Karen Farquhar from Australia. This week the design team have been set a CASE the Designer challenge. The challenge card having been created by our lovely team leader Hannah McCurley from

I have designed my card exactly as Hannah's card and just swapped out the Designer Series Papers, stamp and elements. Which you can see below.


Would you like to join the challenge? Then pop on over and view the gorgeous creations by our team and other talented stampers here. We would love for you to join in the fun. Add your project to our gallery here
 We really would love to see your creations. Note we need your projects submitted by 10am. (UK time)
Below are the products I have used for today's 
Inspire.Create Stamping Challenge if you wish to purchase just click on the product thumbnail to take you to my Online Store
I hope you have liked my project today and please join me next time for more creative inspiration.
Bye for now. 
Please stay safe.
 Product List


your photo name

No comments:

Post a Comment