Global Design Project #GDP106

Hi! Welcome to my blog for this weeks Global Design Project #GDP106. This week is a Design challenge from Stesha Bloodhart.









I had a little bit of fun with the challenge this week and created 3 cards from Stesha's design.
For the first card I fussy cut the triangles from the Quilted Christmas Designer Series Paper to form little Christmas trees and added one of the Stitched Felt Embellishments. However I needed a card design for my Christmas Stamp-A-Stack class which are meant to be quick and easy cards. So I simplified the card back a bit. By stamping the trees I added some punched out holly from the Holly Berry Punch to complete the card. Sort of like a reverse to stepping up a design.

















I also used the same design for another card and by keeping the design and just changing the elements I have come up with a completely different card. 





Thanks for stopping by. Here's the link to the Global Design Project. I'm sure the rest of the stampers participating today would love for you to pop over to their blogs to look at their gorgeous cards and to leave them a comment. 
Happy stamping!






                                                                                                                                    
Product List


your photo name

No comments:

Post a Comment