Colour INKspiration Challenges #157

Hello and welcome I am Karen Farquhar an Australian Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. I spotted the Colour INKspiration Challenges latest challenge on Facebook and thought how pretty. So I decided to join in this week.


The colours are Bubble Bath,
Flirty Flamingo, Lemon Lime Twist, Coastal Cabana and Orchid Oasis.

The Simply Sparkling Bundle is an Online Exclusive and I couldn't wait to have a play with it when Stampin' Up! first released it.



I played around with my Stampin' Blends to start with but I then decided on more subtle colours and water-coloured the images using the colour challenge colours.
My inspiration came from an advertisement for fruit drinks. Pictured below.



Thank you for dropping by today I hope you are inspired by my projects.  
Below are the products I have used for today's project.
 If you are an Australian resident and wish to purchase the products I have used for todays projects just click on the product thumbnail to take you to my Online Store.

Product List


your photo name

No comments:

Post a Comment