Inspire.Create. Stamping Challenges. Challenge130

Hello and welcome to another Inspire.Create Stamping Challenge. I am Karen Farquhar from Australia. This week our challenge is a blank canvas.
I have submitted a card I made for my son's birthday. I always find it hard to come up with masculine card ideas. 
For this one I have created a gate card using an ombre effect to stamp the 'Happy' image from the Biggest Wish stamp set in Mango Melody, Pumpkin Pie and Daffodil Delight inks. Starting from the lightest and graduating down the stamp to the darkest shade I have applied the inks with Sponge Daubers.  Using my Stamparatus I have stamped the image 3 times once for each colour. Unfortunately the Designer Series Paper has retired but I liked the idea of the woodgrain background. 


For the inside of the card I have stamped the schooner glass of beer from the Brewed For You stamp set. 




Thank you for dropping by today. Feel like you would like to join the Inspire.Create Stamping Challenges?
 We really would love to see your creations. Note we need your projects submitted here by 10am. (UK time) here.
Below are the products I have used for today's projects.
 If you are an Australian resident and wish to purchase just click on the product thumbnail to take you to my Online Store
Bye for now. 
Please stay safe. 

Product List


your photo name

No comments:

Post a Comment