Inspire.Create Stamping Challenges Challenge 101

Hello and welcome to another Inspire.Create.Challenge. I am Karen Farquhar from Australia. This week the design team have been set a colour challenge using colours Highland Heather, Mint Macaron, Misty Moonlight, Pale Papaya and Pool Party. Boy I really did find this one a challenge. 

Stampin' Up!'s colours are all designed to coordinate with each other beautifully and you will see all these colours in combination in their Hand-Penned Designer Series Paper. However after playing around with a number of paper and ink combinations I decided that the theory less is more was the best way to go. I have managed to combine all the 5 colours in my simple card set.




I love these cute little trees from the Christmas Trees Dies which are a part of the Whimsical Trees Bundle p.25 of the July-December 2021 Mini Catalogue.





These cute little trees inspired me to create 3 different card layouts using the same papers and dies. 



For the last card I have added a paper design from the Whimsy & Wonder Designer Series using a die from the very versatile Basic Borders Die set.

So are you up for the challenge? Pop on over and view the gorgeous creations created by our team with these challenge colours we would love for you to join in the fun. Add your project to our gallery here.
 We really would love to see your creations. Note we need your projects submitted by 10am. (UK time)
Below are the products I have used today for the Inspire.Create Stamping Colour Challenge just click on the product thumbnail to take you to my Online Store if you wish to purchase.
Bye for now. Please stay safe.

Product List


your photo name

1 comment: