Sale-A-Bration

Now that Christmas holiday break is over it is so nice to get back into my craft room and have a play with some of my new products from the 2020 Jan-June Mini Catalogue.  If you live in Australia and haven't yet received a copy of this awesome catalogue, please let me know and I’ll post one to you. 

Here’s a quick video presented by Stampin’ Up! showing some of the lovely new products on offer…
 Placing an order is so easy. Simply go to my online store.
01.01.20_SAB_DEMOLANDINGPGHEAD_SP
The other really exciting thing to start off our new year is free products with the Sale-A-Bration promotion and here is how:
1. For every $90AUD spent on any Stampin' Up! products (before shipping and handling), choose a FREE Sale-A-Bration product. There's no limit. Choose something free for every $90 purchase or spend $180AUD for additional options.  
2. Earn a free stamp set when your order (or combine orders with family & friends) is over $500AUD.
3. I would love to have you join my team. This is my favourite special of Sale-A-Bration because it’s a fabulous deal and you’ll be welcomed into the Stampin’ Up! family for as long as you want to stay.
During SAB 2020, join my team by purchasing a fully customisable Starter Kit for $169AUD.  Choose $235AUD of products (the choice is yours), enjoy free shipping on your Starter Kit and also receive a 6″ Mini Paper Cutter, Designer Series Paper pack and a free stamp set of your choice.  Once you have joined you’ll get 20% discount on any Stampin’ Up! products you purchase or sell until at least 31st July 2020.  If you don’t meet the quarterly minimum sales requirement ($468AUD retail), then you simply stop being active and switch back to being a customer no questions asked.
Click to join here. If you need any help with joining, please get in touch with me by email.

If you’d like to see any of the 2020 Mini Catalogue products in action, I’m available in the Illawarra area to run a workshop in your home with family & friends. I am also back running classes so email me to enquire.



your photo name

No comments:

Post a Comment