Global Design Project #GDP144





Hello and a warm welcome!
Global Design Project #GDP144 is CASE the very clever designer Charlet Mallet.

                                     CASE = Copy And Selectively Edit




I have chosen to 'copy' Charet's design for my card but swapped out the the Stampin' Up! Suite Share What You Do for the Tea Room Suite.



Also I have added a few extra projects made with this gorgeous suite. The notecards are the Whisper White Narrow Notecards page 193 of the 2018 Annual Catalogue.






Here I have used the Kraft Pillow Boxes, also to be found on page 193 of the Annual Catalogue, as a pattern for my little pillow boxes. When I received the Kraft Pillow Boxes which come in a pack of 10 I felt they looked a little small but their size is deceiving at 12.7 cm x 7.6 cm they fold up into a perfect size for gifts and treats. I'm afraid mine have been on display at the recent Sydney Quilt and Craft show so they are a wee bit squashed. 






Thank you to all the lovely people that popped in to take a peek at our Stampin' Up! display stand at the Sydney Quilt and Craft Show and took the time to sit at the Make and Take table to make a card with us. 
This is us putting the finishing touches to our display on 'Bump-In' day. 


Also thank you to those visiting me today. I hope you find inspiration from my projects. All of the products I have used today are available in our new 2018-2019 Annual Catalogue. Just click on the thumbnails below and they will take you straight to my online store. 
For even more inspiration pop on over to the Global Design Project page here.






Product List


your photo name

1 comment:

  1. Pretty! Love the touch of gold glimmer. Thanks for playing along this week at Global Design Project. xo Charlet

    ReplyDelete