Sneak Peak




Hello and welcome! The weekend before last I was lucky enough to attend Onstage Melbourne 2017 and I am thrilled today to be able to share some of the new products coming in the soon to be released Occasions Catalogue for 2018.
One of the privileges of being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator is I am able to see new products first hand. Stampin' Up! are so generous they give us FREE products for attending Onstage in a product giveaway called 'Prize Patrol', plus we are able to pre-order new products ahead of time which won't be released to customers until January the 3rd.
There is however a way you can get your hands on these products early. If you were to join my team you too can order these products as part of your Starter Kit. It's such a great time to join.

This weeks's Global Design Project #GDP114 is a design challenge so I have decided to do a little 'Sneak Peak' for you.





I have used the gorgeous Designer Series Paper Sweet Soiree to die cut the hearts for the design, teaming it with coordinating Flirty Flamingo Cardstock and silver embossing.
The only thing I changed on the design was the position of the greeting.






Sarah Douglas, our CEO, has coined the phrase 
                                   "Love it, Live it, Share it"
for next year's theme and I am sure I won't have any trouble doing that. With the coming year being Stampin' Up's 30th anniversary there is the promise of lots more exciting promotions on offer for us all.

The Silver Mini Gable Boxes are another welcome inclusion in the Occasions Catalogue.



 I have created a tag with the coordinating framelits to decorate and to attach to the gable box.






Here is a little glimpse of whats to come from the display boards at Onstage featuring the Sweet Soiree Suit






Thank you for joining me today. For more inspiration and great projects pop on over to Global Design Project  page.
Until next time happy stamping.






your photo name

No comments:

Post a Comment