Global Design Project #GDP107




Hello and welcome! Global Design Project for this week is a theme challenge 'Grateful'. This awesome theme set me thinking about all the things I am grateful for in my life. My loving family, my fabulous friends,  being lucky to have my freedom and live in this wonderful country.






 The sentiment in one of my favourite stamp sets Paisleys and Posies is just perfect for this weeks theme. A good excuse to grab it off the shelf and start playing.



I have teamed it with the Year of Cheer Speciality Designer Series Paper, some  strips of Champagne Foil and a Copper Foil die cut from it's coordinating Paisley Framelits to create a very simple card.




  My second card is made with the same design and supplies but in a portrait orientation rather than a landscape. 

I hope you are inspired by my cards today. All supplies are pictured below and all you need to do is click on their image and they will take you straight to my online store.

Thank you for dropping by and happy stamping. 




Product List


your photo name

No comments:

Post a Comment