Creativity Delivered

My demonstrator preorder has arrived. Yay! Who would guess that one brown box could hold so many gorgeous products. I think the 2017 Holiday Catalogue heading 'Creativity Delivered' is so appropriate. I can't wait to start creating with my new goodies. My head is whirling.




One of the perks of being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator is that you have access to all new catalogues ahead of everyone else and you even get to order a whole month ahead of their release dates. 
Becoming a demonstrator is easy. Just join my team here.

As a demonstrator you will receive 20% discount on all Stampin’ Up! products. Sharing your love of papercrafting as a demonstrator is a great way to support your hobby! Plus you can earn additional income based on your sales and recruiting-just how much extra income is up to you. It’s your business so you get to set your schedule and put in as much (or as little) time as you’d like.
Stampin’ Up! provides plenty of support through online training resources, a quarterly magazine, biannual events, and a demonstrator-only online community with thousands of project ideas!
To become a Stampin' Up! demonstrator you'll pay $169 AUD for your Starter Kit and you choose whichever products you wish up to the value $235AUD. That's right a saving of  $66. You will also receive your business supplies and free shipping. Contact me for more details or click on the link above. I'd love to welcome you to my team.

Happy stamping.







your photo name

No comments:

Post a Comment