Global design Project #GDP090

Global Design Project #GDP090 is a Sketch Challenge




http://www.global-design-project.com/2017/06/global-design-project-090-sketch.html




I purchased a gift bag from a local department store to hold my Granddaughter's Birthday present and I wanted to make a card to coordinate with the bag.


Foxy Friends stamp set was perfect and the new Wood Textures Designer Series Paper matched the wood grain effect the bag designers had used on their fox.







I have changed some of the #GDP090 design but kept the off centred circle, the heart and moved the sentiment to the opposite side.

As my Granddaughter is a bit of a book worm I have also made a matching magnetic book mark. I did this by cutting my Whisper White cardstock 26cm x 5cm, scored and folded at the 13cm mark then punched both 5cm ends with the Banner Triple Punch. I then applied self adhesive magnetic sheets trimmed to size to the inside of the 2 folded sides and decorated the outside of the book mark with coordinating paper and a fox design.

All Stampin' Up! products used in my projects are available at my Online Store. Just click on the product photographs below and they will take you to my store.

Thank you for popping by today.
Happy stamping! 






Product List


your photo name

No comments:

Post a Comment