The new 2017-2018 Annual Catalogue is coming!


I couldn't resist using this cute little elf graphic from a previous Stampin' Up! promotion to tell you about this years new Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue release. Due in May and available for order in June the new annual catalogue is jammed pack full of amazing new products that I am sure you are going to fall in love with as much as I have.
Would you like to receive a copy for FREE?

Here's how:
  • Join my monthly stamp clubs either by attending Stamp Club in my home the 3rd Friday of every month or by shopping in my online store before the 3rd Friday of each month.
  • Purchase from me in my online store, all orders over $50 will receive a free copy.
  • Join my team- All new demonstrators receive their own catalogue copies in the mail from Stampin' Up!

Don't forget about the Retiring List however stocks are running out fast as people are anxious to snap up a bargain.

Thanks for visiting my blog today.
Happy stamping.







your photo name

No comments:

Post a Comment