Inspire.Create. Stamping Challenges #139| Sketch Challenge

Hello and welcome to another Inspire.Create Stamping Challenge. I am Karen Farquhar from Australia. This week our challenge is a sketch challenge. I am always amazed at how many different card designs are created from one simple sketch. I love sketches and find them a great stepping stone towards card creativity.



I have chosen to use the designer series paper and Legendary Ride Bundle from the Ready to Ride Suite Collection. This suite is so cool. I am always looking for stamp sets for  boys or for big boys and their toys.  


For this card I have stamped the bike image and sentiment from the Legendary Ride stamp set, the background paper and paper strips are from the Ready to Ride Specialty Designer Series Paper and the Adhesive-Backed Studs are too in the suite. So easy.

Thank you for dropping by today I hope you are inspired by my projects. Do you feel like you would like to join the Inspire.Create Challenges?
 We really would love to see your creations. Note we need your projects submitted here by 10am. (UK time).
Below are the products I have used for today's project.
 If you are an Australian resident and wish to purchase just click on the product thumbnail to take you to my Online Store
Bye for now.  

 

Product List


your photo name

No comments:

Post a Comment