Inspire.Create Stamping Challenges Challenge #111


 Hello and welcome to another Inspire.Create.Challenge. I am Karen Farquhar from Australia. This week we have a theme challenge for you, the theme being one of my favourites '3D'.




For my submission I have created a little treat pouch containing mini jelly beans. The colours of the jelly beans reminded me of the beautiful colours in our Sale-a-bration Designer Series Paper Sunshine & Rainbows which is free at the moment with every $90 order. This paper coordinates with the Rainbow of Happiness Bundle from our January-June 2022 mini catalogue.
The measurements for the treat pouch are:
8cm x 20cm of Basic White cardstock
Score 22cm side at 9cm, 11cm, 20cm
Fold on score lines to create pouch to hold 8cm x 8cm bag of jelly beans. I then used a die from the Brilliant Rainbow Dies to create the see through rainbow window on the front of the pouch. 
For my next projects I have created 2 cards. The Sale-a-bration stamp set Driving By brought back a couple of memories from my teenage years. 



The first card of the psychedelic Kombi Van reminds me of a dear friend at the time who drove a beat up Kombi van. You could hear it coming before you could see it. She told the story of the day she was parked in the main street of Wollongong and a policeman walked past, she stuck her foot out the window to cover up her registration sticker which had expired. He looked at her and her ungainly posture, shook his head, didn't notice the sticker and being a hippy type person she got away with it. 




The second card I have made for my sister. Her first car was a little green VW beetle she called the 'Green Frog'. One day we were all piled into the green frog when the interior started filling up with smoke. It turned out to be the engine on fire! Not the most reliable car but it managed to get her to and from University at the time.


 Would you like to join the challenge? Then pop on over and view the gorgeous creations by our team and other talented stampers here. We would love for you to join in the fun. Add your project to our gallery 
 We really would love to see your creations. Note we need your projects submitted by 10am. (UK time) here.
Below are the products I have used for today's 
Inspire.Create Stamping Challenges if you wish to purchase just click on the product thumbnail to take you to my Online Store
Bye for now. 
Please stay safe.

Product List 



your photo name

No comments:

Post a Comment