Global Design Project #275

Hello and welcome. You are currently visiting Karen Farquhar from Australia. I am playing along with the Global Design Project team this week and the theme 'Spring/Easter'.  




I decided to use my Stamparatus tool to create this little card and use a non-Easter stamp set Cuckoo to You. Although I would much rather be receiving chocolate than carrots I thought they were still a bit cute.  





Lining up these little marching rabbits without the use of my Stamparatus would have been so tiresome but the hinged removable plates on the Stamparatus allow you to move the plate from one hinge to the next and to stamp across the page without having to reposition your stamp on the plate.


I have also added the little rabbit to a gift tag to coordinate with my card.
I would like to say thank you to those visiting me today. I hope you find inspiration from my projects. All of the products I have used today are available in our 2019-2020 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue. Just click on the thumbnails below to take you straight to my online store. Happy shopping.

For even more inspiration pop on over to the Global Design Project page here.


Product List


your photo name

1 comment: