Stampin' Dreams February 2020 Blog Hop. Theme: Valentine's Day


Welcome to the February 2020 Stampin' Dreams Blog Hop. You are currently visiting Karen Farquhar from Australia and this month's theme is 'Valentine's Day'. Appropriate as it is the day before Valentine's Day.


I actually held a Valentine class last Saturday and here are 2 of the projects I demonstrated in the class. We had such a fun day. It is always lovely to sit around on a rainy day and craft with friends.
This is one of the cards we created. I haven't added a Valentine sentiment as I wanted to present a card that could also be given for a different occasion, as I find a lot of people are not into Valentine card giving.


My heart shaped boxes were made from a template I downloaded here. It's a great little site with lots of fun ideas.
Filled with chocolates my 16 year old Grandson has already snaggled one for his new girlfriend. I offered him a card as well but I think he thought they were a bit too 'lovey-dovey'. 


He was just going to write something on the underside of the gift tag. Typical man learning early. 😂


I hope the projects you've seen here on my blog today have inspired you & brightened your day. You are currently visiting Karen Farquhar. Please see the link below to view all our projects in the blog hop. Have fun!
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter
Product List


your photo name

4 comments:

  1. You have inspired me with love, love, love ... for your projects! Just gorgeous! Especially that fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love boxes! And this one is so cute. I have book marked it for later. Your card is elegant and yet simple. Beautiful! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card and boxes, Haha typical male <3 Cheers Shaz

    ReplyDelete