Stampin' Dreams Blog Hop January 2020



Welcome to the January 2020 Stampin' Dreams Blog Hop. You are currently visiting Karen Farquhar from Australia and this month's theme is 'Case a Card'. I hope you are inspired by my projects today as I have been inspired by Stampin' Up's! Artisan Jackie Aitken and her beautiful Painted Poppies cards 




Although my cards aren't exactly the same I have chosen the stamp set Painted Poppies the layouts, the colours and certain elements Jackie has used for her cards.











These cards will be featured in my upcoming Stamp Club class. 
As a part of the January class every year I normally include some form of calendar. This year the ladies will be making this little covered notepad which holds a coordinating Stampin' Up! pen.




 The inside reveals a the notepad plus a tear-off calendar and a perpetual calendar to record all those important dates such as birthdays and anniversaries to help keep track during the year.
I have stamped the covers of the notepad and perpetual calendars with the stamps from the Painted Poppies stamp set.



I hope the projects you've seen here on my blog today have inspired you & brightened your day. You are currently visiting Karen Farquhar. Please see the list below & hop through all of the people on the list to see all our projects. Have fun!






You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter
Product List
Ovals Collection Framelits Die
Ovals Collection Framelits Die
[129381]


your photo name

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful Karen....wow that red is striking...Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow these are stunning! I will be casing them for sure! Tracie

    ReplyDelete
  3. really lovely selection, I love them :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Truly lovely ideas and colors! Thanks for sharing. I have the bundle, but my dies don't die cut all the flower, including the stem. What is your secret? TIA Jan Lindsey #13425

    ReplyDelete
  5. Would it be possible to have the instructions please for the notebook and pen, I am absolutely in love with it.
    Many Thanks Linda.

    ReplyDelete