Global Design Project #GDP150 Sketch Challenge


Hello and welcome. Global Design Projects #GDP150 is a sketch challenge. 



 With this sketch I thought for the background panels I would have a play around with a combination of Stampin' Up! textured embossing folders. I chose Seaside, Petal Burst and Woodland to give the card a natural but tropical theme. 





The stamp set Tropical Chic is part of the Tropical Escape Suite which includes coordinating Thinlits, lush foliage designer series paper and natural wooden tropical elements. The multiple sentiments in this stamp set makes this suite a winner for me. 




I would like to say thank you to those visiting me today. I hope you find inspiration from my project. All of the products I have used today are available in our 2018-2019 Annual Catalogue. Just click on the thumbnails below to take you straight to my online store. Happy shopping.

For even more inspiration pop on over to the Global Design Project page here.


Product List


your photo name

2 comments:

  1. Your card is gorgeous!!! I'm a demo in the US, I tried to Subscribe but the button doesn't seem to be working, at least not on my computer. I'll be back to subscribe, your cards are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely! I often forget that I don't have to emboss an ENTIRE card front. Love the combo!

    ReplyDelete