Global Design project #GDP146 Sketch Challenge






Hello and welcome. Global Design Projects #GDP146 is a sketch challenge. It is my husband's Birthday this week and I needed to make him a Birthday card. So for his card I have used the sketch challenge layout but changed the hearts to gift bows and have tried to stay with a masculine colour scheme.  





I stamped the gift bows from the Picture Perfect Birthday stamp set using my Stamparatus. Using my Stamparatus made positioning the inside of the bow so much easier.
I moved the stitching on the sketch to divide the image into quarters. I am so thrilled to see straight stitched framelits in the Stitched Labels Framelits. I can see me getting a lot of use out of this set.

 


Having my two step bow stamps positioned on my Stamparatus meant I could just go ahead and stamp out a few in different colours to make tags for future use.







I would like to say thank you to those visiting me today. I hope you find inspiration from my projects. All of the products I have used today are available in our new 2018-2019 Annual Catalogue. Just click on the thumbnails below and they will take you straight to my online store. 

For even more inspiration pop on over to the Global Design Project page here.




Also don't forget if you join my team this month you will receive 10 ink pads absolutely FREE. Click here for details.




Product List


your photo name

No comments:

Post a Comment