Christmas in the Making



When the stamp set Christmas in the Making arrived in the post I couldn't wait to start colouring the gorgeous 50's inspired images in the set. This little trio of ladies remind me so much of my childhood with my Mum in her starched dresses and aprons not a hair out of place preparing for Christmas. These markers are dual-tipped and come in 12 exclusive Stampin' Up! colours, each with a light and dark shade.

I have used Cherry Cobbler, Pool Party and Old Olive







The Stampin' Blends markers make it so easy to blend colours and Clear Wink Of Stella accents the snow and the fur.










 




I have also stamped some holly leaves from the Carols of Christmas stamp set and added some punched out circles of red glimmer paper to add a little bling to the cards.




 




I hope you liked today's Christmas in the Making cards. As always, if you have any questions about the cards I create or techniques I use, feel free to contact me via email. Until next time happy stamping.






Product List


your photo name

No comments:

Post a Comment