Stampin' Up! Onstage Local 2017: Sydney

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Even though Onstage Local: Sydney 2017 was held well over a week ago I am still reeling from the excitement of this amazing event. Luna Park on Sydney Harbour it was such a fun venue, with magnificent views of not only the harbour itself but our iconic Opera House & the Sydney Harbour Bridge.
I spent the day with Denita, my team member being amazed by the many talented presenters, we poured over our copies of the new catalogue, played with some new products and chatted to lots of the lovely people involved with Stampin' Up!

Below are photos of the mini explosion boxes I created as swaps for the event. I have been asked for the recipe so I have included instructions also.





You will need:
Cardstock colour of choice 14.85 cm x 14.85 cm for box bottom
Whisper White cardstock 9.2 cm x 9.2 cm for box lid
Coordinating DSP 4.5 cm x 4.5 cm x 5
Whisper White cardstock 4.5 cm x 4.5 cm x 1
1 piece of Whisper White cardstock for paper lace insert
Bloomin' Heart Thinlits

Instructions:
Score and burnish coloured cardstock square at 5cm on all four sides
Cut diagonally across outside corners and fold over opposite corners to meet in centre
Remove the remaining triangles
Cut 2 DSP squares in half corner to corner
Glue DSP to inner sides of box bottom
Secure folded triangle with a fine line of Tombow adhesive
For lid score and burnish Whisper White square at 2cm on all four sides
Snip corners to form a tab, fold and glue each corner tab inwards to form box lid
I used the Elegant Butterfly punch and the Pansy punch  to cut shapes in the centre of the 4.5 cm x 4.5 cm Whisper White cardstock
I trimmed a piece of paper lace I had cut with the Bloomin' Heart Thinlits and glued it under the punched out area on the Whisper White square. I then adhered it to the top of the box.
The flowers on the Ferrero Roche chocolates were punched with the Tree Builder punch with a spot of Wink of Stella to add some bling. I have added a product list for you below which will take you straight to my online store.

I am now looking forward to planning my first projects with the new products. Attendees of Onstage are able to order extra early so I have a few goodies already.
 I love being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator! Why not join us!

Happy Stamping!


Product List

Whisper White A4 Card Stock
[106549]
$15.75
Card Stock A4 Soft Sky
[131292]
$14.00
Elegant Butterfly Punch
[127526]
$28.00
Pansy Punch
[130698]
$28.00
Tree Builder Punch
[138295]
$31.00
Bloomin' Heart Thinlits Dies
[140621]
$41.00
Clear Wink Of Stella Glitter Brush
[141897]
$11.50
Liquid Multipurpose Glue
[110755]
$7.00
Bloomin' Love Photopolymer Stamp Set
[140643]
$30.00





your photo name

No comments:

Post a Comment